The marketing team is frequently available to take photos on campus, but we also work with a variety of freelance photographers to help capture compelling images of university life.
- Type of request (event, staff photo, etc.)
- Date & time
- Any other specific requests
If you have a photo relating to the university, you can submit it to the marketing team digitally by emailing Julie Farison at email@example.com. Please include information about the photo, such as:
- When was it taken?
- Who or what is it a photo of?
- What is the intended use/why was it submitted? (web, print, social media, archive)
Photo submissions for use in marketing materials should meet the following requirements:
- Acceptable file types are .jpg, .jpeg, .tif
- Resolution at full size should be 300 dpi for print
- Photo submissions should be unedited
- Photos must not violate any copyright restrictions
The marketing department has a camera available for faculty and staff use. In some circumstances, students may borrow the camera for class projects. However, the student borrowing the camera and the staff or faculty member overseeing the project must sign their names and the date on the camera sign-out sheet.
For more information, contact us.