Indiana Tech Logo
Below are different variations of the Indiana Tech logo. When using these logos, please remember the following:
- Permission is required for any non-sanctioned use of any Indiana Tech logo. Non-sanctioned use includes, but it not limited to: social media profiles, emails, websites, personal products or any imitation of university branding.
- Never stretch or skew the logo.
- Never change the colors of the logo.
- Always make sure the logo is large enough to be readable.
- Be sure that no other artwork covers up any part of the logo and that there is sufficient blank space around the logo.
- Never type the logo using a replacement font. The Indiana Tech logo uses a font that was created specifically for Indiana Tech and is unique.
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Farison at 260.422.5561, ext. 2212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always refer to the Logo Usage Guidelines when placing the Indiana Tech logo.