To help accommodate media requests for images to illustrate stories about Indiana Tech, the most frequently requested are available here for download.
If you are interested in a photo of a specific person or place, please contact Julie Farison at 260.422.5561, ext. 2212 or email@example.com.
These are approved images of our Fort Wayne campus. Please remember not to stretch or skew the image in any way.
These are current photos of Indiana Tech’s president, vice presidents, and deans. When using a photo, please remember not to stretch or skew the photo.
Executive Vice President for Finance and Administration
Below are different variations of the Indiana Tech logo. When using these logos, please remember the following:
- Never stretch or skew the logo.
- Never change the colors of the logo.
- Always make sure the logo is large enough to be readable.
- Be sure that no other artwork covers up any part of the logo and that there is sufficient blank space around the logo.
- Never type the logo using a replacement font. The Indiana Tech logo uses a font that was created specifically for Indiana Tech and is completely unique.
For additional logo usage guidelines, please see our Visual Style Guide. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Farison at 260.422.5561, ext. 2212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download, right-mouse click on the logo you want to save and select “Save as…”.