The Indiana Tech website is maintained by the marketing department, whose role is to provide communications and marketing services to the university’s academic and administrative units.
The responsibilities of the webmaster, as part of the marketing team, are to:
- Manage the overall identity, framework, and branding of the Indiana Tech website
- Manage and develop the top-level pages of the Indiana Tech website
- Approve departmental requests for updates and changes needed to their website
- Consult and/or assist with design and development of web pages for Indiana Tech departments and administrative offices
- Perform research and analysis through site reviews, usability testing, online surveys, web traffic analysis, and link tracking
- Provide training in site maintenance using WordPress, Indiana Tech’s Web CMS
- Maintain and disseminate university web standards
- Explore new and changing web-related technologies
Additional Indiana Tech websites
The university maintains other websites that are not part of the marketing department’s responsibilities. These websites include:
- Foresite (Employee Intranet)
- Tech on Tap (Employee Intranet subsite)
For more information on support for these sites, please contact IT Services at 260.399.2858, ext. 2369.