The marketing team is here to help with all of your marketing and communication needs, and we welcome a challenge. All you have to do is ask. Staff and faculty can always contact our team directly to discuss potential projects. However, to ensure that your project gets entered into our official workflow, also please submit a project request.
How to submit a project request
The marketing team uses Wrike to track projects. You can use it to submit requests for photography, videography, print piece design, news releases, website projects or changes, and any other marketing needs.
- Create a project request: visit letmein.indianatech.edu and login with your Indiana Tech credentials. This is typically you email and whatever password you use on our network. You’ll see you will see a dashboard containing easy access apps. To create a project request, click the icon that looks like a lightbulb with a red background.
- Describe your request: include as much information as possible in form.
- dates, times and locations for events
- your department, name and phone extension
- the type of project
- quantity of items that need to be ordered
- dimensions for a print ad
- links to web pages
- Attach any relevant files: upload or drag and drop to attach items such as Word documents of text; photos; Excel spreadsheets; or PDFs of prior versions of the project. If providing photos, please follow our photo guidelines. Also, please note that we cannot accept Publisher files; they should be saved and uploaded as PDFs. If you cannot save them as PDFs, the Publisher files can be emailed to Julie Farison at firstname.lastname@example.org. Work will not begin on your project until all required elements are received.
- Submit your request: click “Submit” to send your project request. If you have any questions about the how to submit your request or the status of your request, contact Julie Farison at email@example.com. You should receive a confirmation e-mail after you’ve submitted your request. If for any reason you do not receive an email within an hour, that means your request was not sent successfully. Once submitted, someone from the marketing department will be in contact within 3 business days to follow up on your request if we cannot provide support.
Please note that not all projects will qualify for time or resources. Assistance and services are provided on an as-can basis, and are contingent upon planning and time available – so advance planning and lead time are important. We recommend at least one to two months of lead time for hard deadlines. If we cannot assist you on your project, we can likely offer suggestions on how to move forward with your project on your own.